mercredi 19 septembre 2007

Vous connaissez Scott Hansen ?


Je préfère qu'il parle de lui directement alors voilà sa bio : "My name is Scott Hansen and I am a San Francisco, CA based musician (Tycho) and artist (ISO50). I created ISO50 originally to house my design work in a portfolio format but over the years it has evolved into a shop, clothing line, and now a blog. I created the blog so I’d have a chance to share my influences and the things that inspire me. Over the years I have collected a lot of amazing examples of design, I’ve found a lot of things on the internet, but I also have a large collection of vintage magazines and prints, all of which I will be posting here with commentary." J'adore son univers - psychédélique vintage light, je vous invite à découvrir son blog ici, sa musique, son book, et sa boutique, bonne balade...

1 commentaire: